PTC Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to serving the interests of all our stakeholders.
The press releases contained in this archive section are provided for historical purposes only. The information contained in each press release is accurate only as of the date each press release was originally issued. PTC Therapeutics disavows any obligation to update the information contained in such press releases after the date of their issuance.
|Date||Title and Summary||View|
|Jan 09, 2023||
PTC Therapeutics Provides an Update on Commercial Progress and R&D Pipeline at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- ~$710 million unaudited 2022 total revenue, representing an impressive over 30% year-over-year growth – - $940 million - $1.0 billion 2023 total revenue guidance – - Results from three registration-directed clinical trials expected in 2023 – - One additional registration-directed clinical
|Jan 04, 2023||
PTC Therapeutics to Participate at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. , Jan. 4, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) today announced that the company will present a company overview at the 41 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Monday, Jan. 9 , at 7:30 a.m. PST / 10:30 a.m. EST .
|Dec 01, 2022||
Brazilian Regulatory Authority Grants Approval for Waylivra™ for Familial Partial Lipodystrophy
- First global regulatory approval for treatment of this rare genetic disease - SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. , Dec. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) announced today that the Brazilian Health Regulatory Agency , ANVISA (Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária), has approved
|Nov 17, 2022||
Upstaza™ Gene Therapy Granted Marketing Authorization for AADC deficiency by UK's MHRA
- Upstaza ™ is the first gene therapy infused directly into the brain for the treatment of AADC deficiency - - MHRA authorization follows recent European Union authorization - - AADC deficiency is a rare, fatal disorder that arrests motor development causing severe disability - SOUTH PLAINFIELD,
|Oct 27, 2022||
PTC Therapeutics Provides a Corporate Update and Reports Third Quarter Financial Results
- Total quarterly revenue of $217 million , representing 57% year-over-year growth - - 2022 DMD revenue guidance and low end of total revenue guidance increased - - Strategic financing with Blackstone with up to $1 billion of low-cost, low-dilution capital - - Pipeline of multiple innovative
|Oct 27, 2022||
PTC Therapeutics Announces Strategic Financing Collaboration with Blackstone with up to $1 Billion in Funding
- Blackstone investment accelerates innovative product pipeline - - PTC will leverage Blackstone's network and life sciences expertise to broaden business development effort - - PTC to receive $350 million in cash at close - SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. and NEW YORK , Oct.
|Oct 18, 2022||
PTC Provides Update on Ongoing Global PIVOT-HD Trial For PTC518
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. , Oct. 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) confirmed today that enrollment is active and ongoing for its Phase 2 PIVOT-HD trial of PTC518 for the treatment of Huntington's disease at study sites globally.
|Oct 13, 2022||
PTC Therapeutics to Host Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results
SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. , Oct. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) today announced that the company will host a webcast conference call to report its third quarter 2022 financial results and provide an update on the company's business and outlook on Thursday, Oct.
|Oct 11, 2022||
PTC Therapeutics to Present Clinical and Real-World Evidence on Translarna™ at the Annual Congress of the World Muscle Society
- Presentations include age of loss of ambulation and preservation of upper limb function following treatment with Translarna in patients with nonsense mutation Duchenne muscular dystrophy - SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. , Oct. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
|Sep 07, 2022||
PTC Therapeutics' 2022 STRIVE Awards Program Funds Initiatives Supporting the Duchenne Patient Community
- 2022 recipients include patient advocacy organizations from Brazil , Greece , Turkey , and the U.K. - SOUTH PLAINFIELD, N.J. , Sept. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTCT) today announced the four recipients of its 2022 STRIVE Awards for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.